- Contact information (such as name, email, mailing address, and phone number)
- Personal identifiers
- Financial information
- Commercial information
- Geolocation data
- Internet or other Electronic Network Activity information
ASR may combine the above categories of information with other information collected about you in order to improve its services. For example, ASR may combine the information you provided, such as the type of home and price range of the home you are interested in buying or selling with other information collected about you or from you.
In addition to the above categories, you may choose to provide ASR with additional pieces of information when you fill in a form, update or add information to your account, apply for a job, or interact with us in other ways.
The following are the categories of sources from which ASR may collect your personal information:
- Directly from you through your interactions with us
- Through our platform, when you send us an email or complete a form
- From third party service providers or business partners
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- Perform our Services and Respond to Requests.
- Protection and Security.
- Administrative Communications.
- Marketing Communications.
- Research and Surveys.
- Internal Business Purposes.
Sharing Personal Information
ASR may disclose your personal information as described above to a third party for a business purpose.
Cookies / Website Usage
When you access our website, your personal information may be collected by cookies and other similar technologies. Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by ASR and our marketing partners and analytics or service providers.